Do people like your brand?
Do people even know your brand exists?
Without a solid digital PR strategy in place, they might not.
You can offer the best products and services. You can hire the best people. You can have an exceptional track record for customer service.
But none of that is going to help you if you don’t have the visibility and familiarity necessary to take your brand to the next level.
That’s why digital PR services exist.
But with so many digital PR firms and agencies to choose from, it’s hard to know the best fit for your organization.
So what are the best digital PR services available?
- Why Choose Digital PR Services?
- Criteria for the Best Digital PR Services
- The 20 Best Digital PR Services
- 1. Marketer.co.
- 2. Impression.
- 3. Siege Media.
- 4. Aira.
- 5. Dofollow.com.
- 6. Go Fish Digital.
- 7. Green Flag Digital.
- 8. uSERP.
- 9. Power Digital Marketing.
- 10. NP Digital.
- 11. MacNaught Digital.
- 12. Loganix.
- 13. Omniscient Digital.
- 14. Builtvisible.
- 15. Digital Olympus.
- 16. Shout Bravo.
- 17. WeOutreach.
- 18. BibiBuzz.
- 19. HARO.
- 20. Reporter Outreach.
Why Choose Digital PR Services?
Digital PR takes many forms, and usually involves promotion across many different digital channels. This includes search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, link building, relationship management, content marketing, press releases, and more.
The end result is that more people become acquainted with your brand, you earn respect as a thought leader or similar authority, you generate more traffic to your website, and you ultimately cultivate a bigger stream of revenue.
Of course, all this is only possible if you execute your digital PR strategy effectively. That means reaching as many people within your target audience as possible, differentiating yourself from the competition, building your reputation as an expert, and keeping expenses to a reasonable level.
With the best digital PR services in the world, your job becomes much easier.
Criteria for the Best Digital PR Services
As digital PR experts in our own right, we have enough knowledge of the industry to make evaluations of digital PR services.
But in an effort to remain as objective as possible, our selection criteria are as follows:
- Strategic coverage. First, we need to think about strategic coverage. Hypothetically, you can launch a digital PR strategy using only one channel or only one type of campaign; for example, you can focus exclusively on SEO and see beneficial results. But for most brands in the modern era, one channel simply isn’t enough. That’s why we give more consideration to digital PR brands that leverage omnichannel campaigns. All other factors being equal, greater strategic coverage is better.
- Customization. That said, not every brand benefits equally from the same combination of strategies. A nice blend of content marketing and SEO, with a splash of social media promotion works well for many brands, but in some industries and at some stages of growth, you’ll need something entirely different. Additionally, Fortune 500 brands aren’t operating with the same budget or limitations as a small startup. That’s why we prioritize digital PR services that offer customizable, highly flexible service packages. In other words, do clients have the opportunity to build the type of campaign they need?
- Scale/availability. We also need to consider scale possibilities and overall availability. There are some truly amazing digital PR services out there, but if they’re relegated to a relatively small firm, with only a couple of people, they may not be willing or able to take on new clients. If you’re managing an enterprise with hundreds of locations, and you’re planning on expanding even further, this simply isn’t worth considering, even if the services are incredible and the price is right. Bigger firms and agencies, with access to ample resources, are preferable.
- Pricing. Obviously, we also need to consider price. In many cases, you get what you pay for in the realm of digital PR. If you want the best possible content, promoted across the biggest publishers in the world, and supported by longtime veterans of the industry, you’re going to have to shell out some money. At the same time, even the best PR campaigns can be undermined by excessive costs, jeopardizing your return on investment (ROI). We’re specifically searching for digital PR firms that offer exceptional services for reasonable prices.
- Results and reviews. We also need to include results and reviews in our consideration. If a digital PR agency has worked with major brands for several years, if they have objective metrics that prove their capabilities, and if they have a host of positive reviews and testimonials to show for their efforts, it’s an incredibly good sign. Younger, less experienced agencies may not be able to provide this type of evidence, but better-established, more experienced agencies should have it in spades. Reviewing strategic coverage and unique approaches can help us approximate the value of an agency’s services, but nothing says quality quite like a bank of very happy customers.
The 20 Best Digital PR Services
These are some of the best digital PR services currently available:
Of course, we need to mention our own digital PR brand – Marketer.co. Obviously, we care a lot about SEO and digital marketing, but that’s really only the beginning. With our team of seasoned experts, we offer consulting, content marketing, link building, PPC advertising, and a host of other services. Every client is unique, so we don’t have a “one size fits all” package, but if you’re interested in putting together a comprehensive digital PR strategy for your brand – contact us today!
Impression focuses on “creative, measurable digital PR strategies focusing on business goals.” It has won several awards, including “best use of data in a content campaign” from the UK Content Awards 2022 and “best use of PR in a search campaign” from the Global Search Awards 2022. Pricing is available upon request.
3. Siege Media.
Siege Media has earned a reputation in the realms of content marketing, SEO, and PR because of its commitment to quality. With a focus on industries like Fintech, eCommerce, and SaaS, Siege Media provides stellar digital PR efforts to a wide range of clients – and more than 6,000 pieces of coverage every month. Pricing is available upon request.
Aira is a UK-based digital PR agency that serves B2B and B2C brands alike, utilizing creative thinking across a variety of channels to build brand visibility and familiarity. It creates and sustains valuable relationships to support greater traffic flow – and offers thorough reporting to prove its results. Pricing is available upon request.
Dofollow.com is a link building and digital PR agency that uses powerful backlinks to support SaaS and other businesses interested in growth. This agency prioritizes relevance and uses AI-powered search to connect clients to the best PR opportunities online, forming a positive relationship between businesses, publishers, and of course, Google. Pricing is based on DA of referring domains.
6. Go Fish Digital.
Go Fish Digital uses in-depth data analytics to drive its content strategy. This digital PR agency primarily serves retail, B2B, travel and leisure, and real estate organizations, and uses a mix of SEO, link building, influencer marketing, and general online reputation management to serve its clients. Pricing is available upon request.
7. Green Flag Digital.
Green Flag Digital uses resource page link building to promote its clients and produces content that’s valuable both for clients and the users who read it. Adhering to the priorities of publishers, users, and clients allows this digital PR agency to thrive in an increasingly competitive world and its 15-step PR process helps it remain consistent. Pricing is available upon request.
uSERP, as you may have guessed from the name, uses a unique blend of content marketing, SEO, backlink building, and traditional PR strategies to earn more visibility and traffic for its clients. By focusing on thought leadership, experience, and trustworthiness, uSERP gets results for its clients – and proves those results with objective metrics. Pricing is available upon request.
9. Power Digital Marketing.
Power Digital Marketing specializes in influencer campaigns, but it can help you with a wide range of different digital PR needs. In fact, most of its clients pursue total omnichannel support, which includes coverage in SEO, social media, content marketing, CRO, and other forms of PR. Pricing is available upon request.
10. NP Digital.
NP Digital was recently celebrated as the 2023 Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year and is known for its leadership in the digital PR space. Offering a wide range of digital marketing and PR solutions, NP Digital caters to a multitude of clients in almost every imaginable industry. Pricing is available upon request.
11. MacNaught Digital.
MacNaught Digital is a smaller digital PR firm on this list, based in Saddleworth, Greater Manchester. Primarily focusing on tactical link building, this agency uses many different link building strategies and content creation to support their clients. However, MacNaught Digital tends to be selective about the clients they choose to accept. Pricing is available upon request.
Loganix offers services across the digital marketing and PR landscape, including SEO, local SEO, content marketing, PPC advertising, link building, and conventional PR management. It’s home to a robust team of specialized experts and offers plenty of flexibility, as you can customize your own plan. Pricing is available upon request.
13. Omniscient Digital.
Omniscient Digital is primarily a content marketing and SEO agency, but it uses a wide variety of mediums to form a cohesive, overall PR strategy for their clients. Focusing on brand reputation and organic traffic, Omniscient Digital prioritizes measurable results. Pricing starts at $8,000 per month.
Builtvisible is a UK-based, independent digital marketing agency that relies on data to drive its digital PR and SEO campaigns. Its signature approach incorporates elements of many different marketing strategies and channels, all focused on storytelling and positive reputation building. Pricing is available upon request.
15. Digital Olympus.
Digital Olympus brands itself as a “relationship-based” link building agency. Their main strategy is connecting with bloggers, influencers, and thought leaders in a variety of niches to secure better placement opportunities for their clients. They have options for a wide range of clients across most industries. Pricing is based on the DA of referring domains.
16. Shout Bravo.
Shout Bravo is a UK-based digital PR agency that offers services related to digital PR, content marketing, and influencer marketing. It has experience with clients in sectors like healthcare, technology, fashion, finance, and entertainment, but it’s open to other types of clients as well. Pricing is available upon request.
WeOutreach is a link building services agency that promises to increase your organic search traffic by 30 to 100 percent in 6 to 12 months. They have excellent link building practices, but few other services, so if you’re interested in many aspects of digital PR, they may not be the best fit. Pricing is available upon request.
BibiBuzz is a fun-named digital PR agency that provides its clients with a diverse mix of PR strategies, with a special focus on SEO, content marketing, and link building. Content is at the core of everything they do – and they specialize in finding ways to subvert or overcome the competition. Pricing starts at $5,000 for a package of 10 links.
Help a Reporter Out, or HARO, is an organization that facilitates connections between journalists and experts. For free, you can sign up as a source and automatically be notified of potential opportunities where you can share your expertise with journalists. It’s not technically a digital PR agency, but because of its incredible PR potential, it deserves to be mentioned here.
20. Reporter Outreach.
Are you interested in the benefits of getting HARO links, but reluctant to invest the time necessary to get the job done? Consider working with Reporter Outreach. Reporter Outreach is a digital PR firm that helps brands connect to journalists so they can get more positive exposure for their organizations. Pricing starts at $2,999 per month or $300 per link.
Digital PR is a nightmare to manage.
That is, unless you have a reliable digital PR agency working on your behalf.
With the right team, PR becomes easy. And your brand reputation will begin to flourish.
Are you ready to launch a digital PR strategy of your own?
Are you ready to see what your brand is capable of when it reaches peak visibility and popularity?
Then let’s start the conversation.
Contact us today!