You know that social media marketing is important, but do you know what it takes to make a campaign measurably successful?
The Definitive Guide to Social Media Marketing will show you, in great detail, exactly what it takes to build a social media campaign that attracts new customers, builds loyalty, and increases conversions. Exploring tactics related to specific individual platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, this eBook contains all the information you need to establish or improve your social media campaign.
Written by Jayson DeMers, contributor at Entrepreneur, Forbes, Inc., Search Engine Journal, and other online publications, this eBook is a one-volume piece that will guide you through the trials of social media marketing, from beginning to end.
- Chapter 1: Intro to Social Media Marketing
- Chapter 2: Choosing the Right Social Media Networks for Your Business
- Chapter 3: Social Media Analytics
- Chapter 4: Content Strategy: Blogging
- Chapter 5: Content Strategy: Social Media Posts
- Chapter 6: Growing Your Social Media Channels
- Chapter 7: Individual Social Media Channel Best Practices
- Chapter 8: Converting Visitors to Clients
- Chapter 9: Troubleshooting Your Social Media Campaign
- Chapter 10: Best Practices for Sustained Success
Chapter 1: Intro to Social Media Marketing
The eBook kicks off with an all-around summary of what social media marketing is (and isn’t), and why it’s important for modern businesses. You’ll learn the tangible benefits of social media marketing, and the characteristics of brands that can achieve them. The chapter also debunks a popular myth: that social media marketing can only work for some companies.
Chapter 2: Choosing the Right Social Media Networks for Your Business
Facebook is the most popular social network in the world, but it shouldn’t be your only presence—nor is Facebook right for everybody. In this chapter, you’ll learn about what social media profiles are effective for what businesses, and how to select the most valuable platforms for your brand.
Chapter 3: Social Media Analytics
Most social media campaigns fail because their benefits are not measured or interpreted. This chapter covers the objective side of social media marketing, including how to measure data related to your campaign and how to calculate your return on investment (ROI).
Chapter 4: Content Strategy: Blogging
Blogging is a core content strategy that complements and supports your social media marketing efforts. In this chapter, you’ll learn why blogging is so crucial to the success of your social media campaign, and how to make the most of your efforts, including:
- 6 Steps to Defining Your Target Audience for Your Content Marketing Campaign
- 5 Elements of the Perfect Business Blog Post
- 9 Tips for Adding Images to Your Content
- 50 Content Marketing Ideas
After reading this chapter, you’ll never be tapped for content ideas again.
Chapter 5: Content Strategy: Social Media Posts
Posting on social media isn’t just a matter of typing up whatever’s on your mind and hitting “submit.” In this chapter, you’ll learn which types of posts generate the best results, and how to incorporate your branding into your messaging. You’ll learn why it’s important to humanize your brand, as well as the visual power of images, and at the end of the chapter you’ll gain killer insight into the world of social content with 100 great ideas.
Chapter 6: Growing Your Social Media Channels
Establishing a presence is only the first step. Chapter 6 introduces you to the world of growing a social following and building loyalty in your audience. You’ll learn:
- 10 Ways to Grow Your Followers on Social Media
- How to Get Influencers to Follow You on Twitter
- How to Run a Successful B2B Social Media Marketing Campaign
Chapter 7: Individual Social Media Channel Best Practices
There are a lot of options out there, and it seems like new social media platforms pop up every day. Each is unique in terms of utility, demographics, and ease of use, so it pays to know how to use each one effectively. This chapter covers popular social media platforms including:
Chapter 8: Converting Visitors to Clients
Once you’ve built a successful following, it’s time to turn that audience into revenue. The trick to making social media a profitable effort is converting your followers into clients. This chapter covers the most successful strategies in turning your audience into a customer base with:
- 11 Simple Techniques for Gaining Customers’ Trust Online
- 20 Sticky Features Your Website Needs to Convert Visitors
Chapter 9: Troubleshooting Your Social Media Campaign
Your campaign might drag when you first start it, or you could start off strong only to hit a roadblock a few months in. Understanding the factors holding your campaign back is the only way to make a full recovery. This chapter will teach you the most common reasons your campaign could be suffering including:
- 5 Reasons Your Social Media Campaign Isn’t Working
- 5 Steps for Handling Complaints on Social Media
- The 10 Biggest Social Media Mistakes to Avoid
Chapter 10: Best Practices for Sustained Success
Finally, this eBook will walk you through the best long-term practices to ensure your continued success in social media. Social media marketing is a long-term strategy that only starts rewarding you after months of consistent dedicated effort. In addition to best practices, you’ll learn about:
- 7 Reasons You Need to Be Using Social Media as Your Customer Service Portal
- 100 Ways to Maximize ROI on Your Social Media Campaign
Are you ready to sink your teeth in? Download the full eBook now for free – a $300 value! All you need to do is enter your email address and first name in the form below: